Judgement Day Event
Waiver: CrossFit Queanbeyan Waiver
1. Registration is at 7am SHARP in front of the Grandstand
2. If you have the waiver (attached filled out & signed) then you can come between 7 & 7.30am
3. Parking – there is plenty of parking within the Showground, you enter off Glebe Ave, Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Link to parking: https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
4. Shops are 500m down the road, and coffee on site for the day
5. WOD 1 briefing will be at 8.15
6. 1st Heat will be 9am SHARP
7. If you have a tent please feel free to bring it with and set up around the Competition
8. They are predicting rain so ensure you can keep yourself covered up in case it does (yes if it rains you will get wet whilst competing)
9. Advanced athletes will have set judges, all other athletes will be asked to judge each other for the day please
10. Please fill out and have your waiver signed (attached), this will save a lot of time on the day!!
11. No I am NOT releasing WOD 2 or 3 you will find out on the day!!!! Gave you 1 that was enough…
It is going to be a massive day with 300 people competing, so please ensure you are on time and check the Heat sheets as you will also be expected to Judge a fellow athlete on the day!!
We are excited to have you and thank those that in advance are travelling A LONG WAY (some from Qld & Victoria flying for this event).
Please spread the word and get all your friends to come along and watch and check out some of Australia’s best CrossFitter’s!!!
Accomodation Deals: Room Types, Descriptions & Rates (Feb 2013)
Days like this are thanks to many sponsors. If you get an opportunity please support them (more to come stay tuned):